There's no shortage of options when choosing a hot tub that's right for you. Spending thousands of dollars on an item you'll have for a long time is a big deal, and you want to know you’re getting the most for your money.
You also want to be sure the right technology is baked in to deliver the experience you expect. Can a portable, plug-n-play hot tub really give you the performance you are looking for? The answer is YES. Here’s why.
- Plug-N-Play Technology: The best thing about a 110 volt or “plug-n-play” hot tub is that once it’s sitting in your backyard, all you have to do to enjoy it is fill it up and plug it in. There is no need to pay an electrician thousands of dollars to install your new hot tub.
- Rotomold Engineering: Realtree spas are also made to last. They are rotationally molded, which makes them extremely durable since the inside shell and outside cabinet are all one piece and made of polyethylene resin.
- Energy Efficient Construction: Each spa is fully insulated with a spray-in foam, which expands around the spa shell for optimal heat retention. Combined with a thermal-locking cover, Realtree Spas will maintain their heat with lower energy consumption.
- Hydrotherapy Jets: Our hydrotherapy jets work to relax muscles and relieve stress. Realtree spas come in two different models: the 25-jet Treestand spa or the 45-jet Basecamp spa. Each model has well-positioned jets and your choice of lounge or non-lounge seating. Whatever option you choose, you can’t go wrong.
- Upgraded Features: Every Realtree spa comes equipped with an easy to use digital control panel, underwater LED lighting and an adjustable waterfall. Oh, and a thermal-locking cover and non-slip steps are included with your order!
Rest assured, you are making the right decision. If that wasn't enough, Realtree spas also come with the newest Realtree EDGETM exterior cabinet design.
Not ready to purchase? Call us with questions at 1-888-961-7727 or email us anytime.
Love your Realtree spa? We want to hear from you. Leave us a comment!